Somon Air LLC invites all interested international audit companies to participate in an open tender to conduct an annual international consolidated audit as of December 31, 2022 (conducting an audit of the airline’s financial (accounting) statements and drawing up an audit report) in accordance with international audit standards.
Recognized international audit companies are invited to participate in this tender.
To participate in the tender, interested audit companies must provide Somon Air LLC with the following documents:
- Application of the company for participation in the competition, certified by the signature of the head and seal;
- License to carry out audit activities that meets the requirements established by the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- Copies of constituent documents of the audit company, taking into account changes and additions;
- Balance sheet and income statement of the audit company as of the last reporting date;
- Draft agreement indicating the cost of remuneration, plan and timing of the audit.
The cost of the audit should include all taxes required by law and other expenses. If the participant provides an incomplete set of required documents, the airline reserves the right to reject the participant's application.
The deadline for submitting applications and documents for participation in the tender is until May 12, 2023.
Interested audit companies should send applications and a complete package of documents for participation in the tender to the following address:
734012, Republic of Tajikistan, Dushanbe, M. Mastongulov 40 Str., office of Somon Air LLC
Or in PDF format to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone for inquiries: +992 (44) 640 40 38.